The Digital Planner | Instant Download
Go paperless. Our most sustainable planner yet.
Designed to integrate with your life seamlessly, The Digital Planner is the ultimate planner for the modern woman. Created with hyperlinks for functional, minimal and user-friendly experience. Easily add, remove or rearrange pages according to your needs. Everything you need in one undated digital planner including Year at a Glance, Monthly Overview, Weekly Planner, Daily Planner, Habit Tracker, Goal Planner, Vision Board, Self Care Planner, To Do Lists, and Notes.
- Year at a Glance
- Monthly Overview (12 months)
- Weekly Planner
- Daily Planner
- Habit Tracker
- Self Care (Daily Gratitude, Morning Pages, Meal + Grocery List)
- Goals (Goal Planner, Vision Board, My Goals)
- Notes (Lined, Grid, Dot Grid, Open Lined)
- Lists (To Do List, Lists with Grid)
The files included in your purchase:
- User Guide - Welcome to Digital Planning (PDF file)
- The Digital Planner - Sunday and Monday start (interactive PDF file)
- Thank You card from the owner (PDF file)
This item is a digital product, no physical products will be received. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. The tablet, stylus, and app to use this planner are NOT included.
For personal use only. Designs may not be resold, recreated, redistributed, or reproduced.
What does a digital planner do?
- A digital planner is a digital version of a traditional paper planner. Using a digital planner involves using an iPad/tablet and Apple Pencil/stylus with an interactive PDF on a note-taking app such as GoodNotes. Digital planners mimic the look and feel of a traditional planner.
Why should I go digital?
- You don't need a printer, ink or paper
- You can reuse the same spreads over and over again
- You can add and remove pages as needed
- You can rearrange plans easily
- You can access your plans on your phone
- Still unsure? Download a free monthly template here.
What device do I need to get started with digital planning?
- Any iPad model that supports the Apple Pencil (does not need to be the iPad Pro)
- Android tablets will also work
What app do I need to start digital planning?
- For Apple users, we recommend the GoodNotes app for digital planning and note-taking. GoodNotes is a one-time purchase at the Apple Store which costs $7.99 USD at the time or writing this. Other apps in the market include Noteshelf, Notability, and ZoomNotes.
- For Android users, we recommend Noteshelf and Xodo.
What is the best digital planner?
- There are many planners in the market and it is easy to feel overwhelmed. The Digital Planner features a complete set of undated minimal planners such as yearly, monthly, weekly and daily overview as well as habit tracker, meal planner, financial planner and goals setting planner. This digital planner is fully hyperlinked which allows you to jump to the section you need to quickly using tabs. The planner is undated so you can use it year after year.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a .zip file containing your digital planner. Unzip the main file to find instructions about how to download and use on your tablet.
What is your return policy on digital planners?
- Due to the nature of digital products, we do not accept refunds, returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please review the listing thoroughly before purchasing.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com. We are here to help you!